01 02 03 Now that's pretty: Things to do in Amsterdam 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Things to do in Amsterdam

34

Hey folks! I'm back from hospital and feeling a tad drowsy. But drowsiness is kinda comfy and good because it allows you to lay back and think of all the fantastic things on the horizon. So I thought I'd put together some lists of things I want to do. I always do this when I travel because it makes me mega excited and makes you feel more clued up when you arrive.


Number one of my list is a visit to the amazing floating flower market. George visited Amsterdam a couple of years ago and brought me back a huge bag of tulip bulbs so I'm pretty much planning to just go mental and buy a whole garden's worth. Isn't it just the most beautiful thing?


Open Mondays through Saturdays from 9.00-17:30, on Sunday 11.00-17.30





One thing that you have to do in Amsterdam is go on a river cruise, why else who you go to a cool river city? But they're very touristy and busy so I was so delighted when I found out about the pancake boat! You get on and eat as many pancakes as you want! Hurray!!


The pancake boat sails on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Book your tickets here.

If you're not able to geton the pancake boat there's a gazillion pancake options in Amsterdam. George has been telling me that the pizza pancakes are amazing, I can't wait to try!


Yum yum yum!


A novelty condom shop! Frankly it looks hilarious, I can't wait.


I love the idea of just chilling out in a lil murky bar and listening to live jazz. If any one has any suggestions off good clubs please tell me.

Right I'm off for a lay down. Stay tuned for more travel plans!


Labels:

35 36 37 38