01 02 03 Now that's pretty 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

34

Happy Valentines day everyone. I looooove Valentines day and this year I wanted to make it extra extra special and give a tiny little Valentine to everyone. Soooooo I covered my local park in a few thousand paper hearts.


 I had to get up super early to do it because believe me I was very scared that someone would yell at me and say I was littering (don't worry I'm taking them down tomorrow) but it totally paid off. It was so fun to hang around and watch people smiling and taking pictures and hear them talking about it.


 Later in the day I heard that loads of people were tweeting pictures of my hearts. It was sooooo fun to read them all. I especially loved reading the one's that said "SOMEONE has decorated the meadows" and thinking "they're talking about me and they don't even know it!!!!"


It was such a cool Valentines day seeing everyone's faces light up! I'm already planning my next installments!


 Happy Valentines day everyone!



Labels:

35 36 37 38