01 02 03 Now that's pretty: Breakfast at the Cracker Barrel 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Breakfast at the Cracker Barrel

34
One of the things I love so much about Florida (and America in general) is the breakfast. I love breakfast food and pancakes just aren't the same in the UK at all. One of the things I was so excited to show George was Cracker Barrel; just about the best pancake place EVER!

I realise for my American readers all these posts may seem a little boring; after all I will just be really excitedly blathering on about stuff that just seems really normal for all of you. To all of you I apologise but I really just cannot curb my enthusiasm for pancakes!
 One of the other things I really love about Cracker Barrel is the decor; it's just so charming! But in a really American way, there just isn't anything like it in the UK. I guess you'd call it ranchey? I guess it's ranchey. Also the shop is amazing. I didn't buy anything today so I have an excuse to go back later this week. But I did snap some pretty pictures. Oh cracker barrel, I love you.

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38