01 02 03 Now that's pretty: Ghirardelli's Ice Cream Parlor 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Ghirardelli's Ice Cream Parlor

34
 It is impossible to walk past Ghirardelli's without stopping in for a sundae; the smell of amazingly rich chocolate is just so overpowering. It was so lovely to be able to visit this place again; when me and George were talking about our things-we're-excited-about Ghirarelli's was pretty far up.
I think the thing I really love about finding cute little places is when the environment matches the product. I just love the decor in this place; it's got a dignified history to show with all its murals and branding but at the same time its got the humour that an ice cream parlour should have. I just love the fact that it has the big chocolate pipes hanging from the ceiling!
We bought a banana split sundae and a rocky road sundae. Sooo Yummy! I always make sure I never buy glace cherries at the shops because I love them so damn much. They would literally all be gone in an hour. Damn you, yummy cherries.

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38