01 02 03 Now that's pretty: The Mickey Mouse pinafore 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Mickey Mouse pinafore

34
Yesterday we went to Disneyworld. I LOVE DISNEYWORLD. I have a tonne of pictures I need to show with you but right now I'm going to share my new mickey mouse pinafore dress. My Mum bought me this amazing fabric from Walmart a couple of years ago when she was last in America and I loved it. But I really didn't know what to do with it so I put it in my stash and then kind of forgot about it.
 And then the day before I left for Florida I found it again and decided it would make a really cool pinafore dress. So I whipped up a pattern and got sewing super quickly and now I have this lovely pinafore. I love it.
I didn't actually wear this dress to Disneyworld because I thought it may kind of look like I worked there...or that I was just an obsessive Disno; but hey that wouldn't be too far off. 

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38