You will need:
Black sticky back vinyl
A glue gun
An xacto knife
A ruler and pencil
Clear baubles; you can get some fab ones here on amazon.
Strong masking tape.
2. Cut out the pieces for your frame. The main frame edges need to have 45 degree angles to connect to each other and the shorter sides need to be the length of the measurements of your mirror. You will also need some rectangular edging bits to make your frame more 3d.
3. To glue your frame together, hold the angles together and then add a strip of glue gun glue on the wrong side of the frame.
4. Do this for both angles of your frame.
5. Mark on where you want your bulbs to go and cut out a circle.
6. Line up your side pieces.
7. Glue your sides on using the glue gun.
8. Now add your vinyl plastic.
9. Using your xacto knife cut a hole in your vinyl.
10. Fold the vinyl inside if there is a little excess to leave a nice finish.
11. Now it's time to add your baubles. Before I added my baubles I sprayed them with this spray to make them nice and opaque. I then put them into the hole and added a tonne of glue gun glue all around the opening to hold them in.
12. It should look like this when you're all done!
13. Now thread your fairy lights along the back of the frame putting a fairy light in each bauble.
14. Using a little masking tape hold the fairy light in place.
Now all you need to do is secure your frame over your mirror and you're done!