01 02 03 Now that's pretty: I'm back! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I'm back!

34
I seem to have taken a little bit of a break from blogging lately. I apologise profusely. It would seem that managing revision, blogging and a business was just stretching me too thin and so I let blogging go for a little bit. BUT I'M BACK BABY!

The above photo is ridiculously treasured. After exams I went up to stay with George in Durham and we had the most amazing Christmas meal. It was so lovely to just sit with friends and get excited for Christmas. Just look at the love, you guys.
Here is a little bit of a trailer of what to expect from the blog this week. This week is the last week for posting and so I'm going to max relax! I'm talking Christmas posts galore. A few Christmas crafts. Oh. And on Wednesday I'm going to Paris. No biggie. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Labels:

35 36 37 38