01 02 03 Now that's pretty: Paris Pixar exhibition 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Paris Pixar exhibition

34
You've been reading this blog a while right? You know the drill. I looooove Disney and Pixar. They are aceness personified. And so when we discovered that there was a Pixar exhibition on in Paris while we were staying there I went a little bit mad for a while and jumped a bit.

It didn't disappoint. It was in this really amazing concretey building called the Art Ludique. It was kind hard to find and even when we did find it it was a bit empty and so it was a bit of a "is...is this it..?" sort of scenario. But then we stepped inside and noticed the multitude of Pixar models so all was well.
What more can I possibly say that you don't already know. This exhibition just confirmed all I knew about Pixar already. Their attention to detail is superb. Their characterisation is sublime and their process is modern artistry at its finest. If you can possibly get to this exhibition I fully recommend it. I'm hoping it will travel to London soon as it's already a well-travelled exhibit and us Brits haven't been treated yet. If not there are some wonderful Pixar docs available on Youtube.
Now onto the star. As I get a little bit older I find that less and less things truly truly amaze me. I mean don't get me wrong I still live in a state of constant enthusiasm but that "Oh my god! I've never seen anything like this in my life ever before!!!!" is quite a rare thing as you get that little bit more travelled. However. This was new. This made me squeal with excitement. This was amazing. Watch the video. But even watching the video doesn't quite explain how amazing it is in real life. It is the coolest thing to be able to see the Toy story characters move in front of you. Just wow.

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38