01 02 03 Now that's pretty: Inspiring pinterest... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Inspiring pinterest...

34
Hey folks, just thought I'd add in a beautiful photo and a continuity announcement. This summer has been all about soul searching for me. I've had a big case of sitting down and thinking "now, is this what I really want?" and one of the things which came under scrutiny was my business. My ukuleles were selling amazingly, getting great publicity and good reviews and it was looking like it was time to expand. Except I really didn't want to. I knew that if I expanded the business then it was heading the way of being a proper job which could maybe support me after uni, but that just wasn't what I wanted to be doing. I thought it was easier to shut it down now and start something I loved. So I have. It was great while it lasted but it wasn't stretching me creatively. And so I found a few things that did. The first of which is coming next week. How exciting!

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38