01 02 03 Now that's pretty: Midsummer Ball 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Midsummer Ball

34
If there's one thing that posh English universities do well, it's Balls. This year my boyf (centre, dashing, crown) is graduating and so we celebrated with true style with the Midsummer Ball.
I'm always a little intimidated by how well dressed these fabulous girls are, and so instead of blowing my budget on something I can't really afford I decided to make my dress. I made a copy of this dress and I'm really damn proud of myself. Anyway one with the amazingness...
We were wined and dined inside the most beautiful marquee.
Before taking many many many photos. Don't you just love group photos!? I love the amount of love per square inch.
Finally we passed the wee hours on fairground rides, eating candy floss and dancing to a Beyonce tribute act. UH-MAZING.

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38